BariSlim’s Iron Plus is designed to support your new system after weight loss surgery by following the ASMBS (American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery) guidelines. Iron deficiency is a common issue after weight loss surgery that can be avoided with proper nutrition. Our main goal is to simplify your daily regime and reduce nutritional cost by offering an easy way to get your daily Iron.
- Gastric Bypass
- Gastric (Vertical) Sleeve
- Duodenal Switch
- Meets or exceeds the ASMBS recommended nutritional guidelines for nutrition recommended after weight loss surgery
- One capsule provides 30 mg of Iron, 100 mg of Vitamin C, 400 mcg of Vitamin B12 and 800 mcg of Folic Acid
- Easy to digest with your new system allowing maximum absorption
- Developed based on doctor and nutritionist recommendations
- Sugar free, gluten free, vegan friendly, and suitable for lactose intolerant
- Two month supply and a two year shelf life
We recommend taking Iron at least two hours apart from your daily Calcium to avoid issues with Iron absorption.